Thailand e Visa.
Visa ServiceVisa Service
Thailand e Visa.
Avoid waiting in long queues at Airport, also why pay more to get Thailand Visa on Arrival, when we give you Free Door Step Services at Affordable Rates.
Applying Thailand Visa with Fly For Holidays is simple and easy. Complete information about Thailand Visa for Indians, documents required, visa fees , processing Time and How to apply for Thailand Tourist Visa from India is given below . All you have to do is apply Thailand Visa Online starting from Rs 3,150 and within 5-6 working days we will deliver your visa.
|Type of Visa||Tourist Visa|
|Validity of Visa||30 Days|
|Processing Time||5-6 Working days|
|Visa Cost||INR 3,150/- (Within Mumbai)|
|Visa Cost||INR 3,500/- (Rest of India)|
1) Original passport with 1 Photo Copy
2) Confirm Return Air Ticket
3) Hotel Confirmation
4)Thailand Visa Application Form duly filled and signed.
5) 3 photographs of each traveler taken against a white background. Photo should be Matt finish (35 X 45 MM Matt Finish 80% Face). Traveler has to sign behind 1 photo graph
6) Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 3 months, minimum balance per person should be INR 50,000 or International credit card.
1) Original Passport with Validity of 06 months 2) Application Form 3) 3 Photo Graphs (35 X 45 MM 80 % face Matt finish White Background) 4) Confirm Return Air Ticket 5) Bank Statement for last 3 Months or Credit Card Copy.
About:Thailand is one of the most preferred destination amongst Tourism. Night life, Shopping Malls, street life are few major tourist attraction.Bangkok & Pattaya are major city of Thailand. There is no specific period to travel, as people love to travel any month of year.
Terms:Fly For Holidays is not responsible for Visa approval or Rejection as this is Solely Embassy discretion. Visa fees & service fee of Fly For Holidays is Non Refundable.
Call centre timings:
Monday to Friday - 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday - 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Arrange Documents Pick Up.