Schengen Visa Mumbai, India
Schengen Visa For Indians
Schengen is an area with a bunch of 26 countries each with an array of excitements and full of gorgeous and unique destinations where everyone definitely wants to visit once in their life.
The process of a Schengen visa is unique as compared to other destinations of the world. A single visa for multiple countries is the reason for thousands of visitors in this area and with us, the Schengen visa process is much simpler for Indians.
Schengen Visa Types
Schengen Tourist Visa – Tourist Visa allows you to visit Schengen countries for tourism purposes. Validity depends as per the conditions mentioned on the visa.
Schengen Business Visa – Business Visa allows you to visit Schengen Countries for attending Business meetings, Seminar’s, Conference, Trade Fair, and Short Term Training. The validity of the visa depends on the conditions mentioned on the visa.
Schengen Transit Visa – Transit Visa allows you to transit through any Schengen country while traveling to the third country. Validity as mentioned on the visa.
Schengen work visa – Work Visa allows you to work in any of the Schengen nations providing you meet all the criteria for the same. The validity will be normally of 2 years or as per visa conditions.
Schengen dependent visa – Dependent Visa allows spouse, children, and parents of the person residing in the Schengen nations as dependent on him/her.
Schengen student visa – Student visa allows bonafide students to visit Schengen nations to complete higher studies. The period of study must be of more than 90 days and up to 6 months. Validity depends on the course or as per the conditions. Employment is not allowed on Student Visa.
Cultural sports, religious events & film crew – This visa allows the people to visit Schengen who wants to be a part of cultural sports, religious events or as a film crew. Validity as per the visa conditions.
Documents required for Schengen visa for Indians
Schengen tourist visa
- Common Documents required for Schengen Visa For Indians
- Passport should be valid for at least three months from date of arrival in Schengen country.
- Three Recent Photographs (35 x 45 mm Matt Finish White background 80% Face).
- Personal Covering letter & Day-wise itinerary.
- Schengen Visa form – Duly filled.
- Confirmed Return Air Ticket & Hotel Confirmation.
- Updated Bank statement for the last six months with applicant’s name and account no on it.
- Income Tax Returns for the past three years.
- Appointment letter of your current employer.
- In case of Self Employed – Current A.C Bank statement & Company Tax returns are mandatory.
- In case of Minor, Parents Signature on Form and Covering letter is Mandatory.
Schengen business visa – Additional Documents
- Invitation Letter from Overseas (Schengen) Country duly signed and Stamped.
- Covering Letter on Indian Company Letter duly signed and Stamped.
People who Visit Schengen area, often visit to United Kingdom, Apply UK visa online with Fly For Holidays
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.
Schengen visa fees for Indians 2020
|Type Of Visa||Tourist 90 Days||Business 90 Days|
Most Popular Schengen Visa Countries
Schengen visa sample
Simple steps to get a Schengen Visa:
Fly For Holidays has been a part of more than a thousand travelers’ dreams. We offer a quick and hassle-free Schengen Visa service. With a dedicated team of visa experts, cater to all your Schengen Visa requirements. Throughout your visa process, you will have a dedicated visa expert handling your Schengen Visa application.
Steps that you have to follow for your Visa Application:
Step 1: Provide your Schengen travel plan to our Visa Expert. Based on your travel plan, our visa expert will help you to craft a travel plan and itinerary which will help you to get your visa done.
Step 2: Our Visa Expert will guide you to prepare the documents as per the Consulate checklist.
Step 3: Once your documents are ready it will be verified by our Schengen Visa Expert over the mail or What’s App.
Step 4: Once your documents are ready, we will than book an Appointment with center for your bio metrics and documents submission
Documents to Carry while Traveling to Schengen Area
- Carry Original Valid Passport;
- Make sure your to check Schengen Visa validity;
- Confirmed return Flight Ticket is must;
- Contact details of your family, relatives or business contact in Schengen Area;
- Confirmed hotel bookings or stay proof;
- Euro Currency in cash or Foreign Exchange Receipt;
- Android Phone, preferably with a Particular Country SIM card from India;
- Any additional documents like valid visa if traveling to third country.
Basic information to keep in mind while visiting Schengen Nations
Should have a valid Passport and valid Schengen Visa;
Make sure you are adhering the travel plan which was shown at the time of applying Schengen Visa.
Make sure you are well fit;
Can communicate properly;
Should be able to understand What Immigration Officer is asking and has to make sure to reply quickly with confidence.
You should be able to convince the officer that you have sufficient funds and you will exit the country before your visa expires.
Schengen visa FAQ
Mandatory documents to apply SchengenTourist visa are:
- Original Passport with validity of minimum 03 months.
- Schengen Visa Application Form.
- Appointment Letter.
- Covering Letter.
- Photo Graphs (35 X 45 MM 80 % face Matt finish White Background).
- Bank Statement for the last three months.
- Income Tax returns for the past three years.
- Ticket / Flight Reservation.
- Hotel Reservation.
- Travel Insurance.
- Employment Proof : Leave Letter and 03 Months salary Slips.
Schengen Consulate accepts applications only within 90 days of travel.
For a smooth processing of your visa application, It is recommended to apply for a visa at least 45 days before your trip.
Schengen Consulate Fees is EURO 80, a part from consulate charges, VFS Charge is approximately 1350/-.
Yes, if you are applying for a first time, you will have to visit the Centre for submitting the same.
It usually takes 10-12 working days for Schengen Embassy to process your application, however it totally depends on Consulate to Grant or Turn around time of Visa.
Yes. You can travel within the Schengen territory, as long as you meet all the criteria of your visa.
It is solely embassy discretion, validity of visa will be mentioned in your visa.
1) Dedicated Travel Consultant will be assigned to make sure that your Schengen visa application is filed correctly.
2) We will be filling up online Schengen visa application form.
3) As per your case, Travel Consultant will be assisting you to prepare documents for your application.
4) We will be sharing all the letter formats which are required for your visa application.
No, All fees related to Embassy charges, VFS fees and Fly For Holidays charges are non refundable.
Why Choose Fly For Holidays?
Visa for several countries.
We provide visa services for major countries including the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, New Zealand and many more.
At Fly for holidays we assure you for real-time support over calls, emails, and Whatsapp this will help you to prepare your documents properly
Pick and drop
Be rest assured for your application as we provide doorstep services for your application enabling you the next level of comfort.
Payment of visa fees
Your privacy and security is our primary concern . You can pay us online through net banking or Paytm and google pay.
Trust of Happy Customers
Our visa experts has handled more than 10,000 happy customers which allowed us to process more than 30,000 visa applications.
Promise to our customer
To get more happy customers we keep ourselves updated about the process which allows us to ensure to get your work on time.
Information on Schengen Visa For Indian Nationals & Much More
Terms & Conditions
Grant of visas are at the sole discretion of the visa officer at the consulate. We at Fly for Holidays will provide you guidance and advise to submit your visa application to the best of our knowledge and as per our information and experience. Possible time taken to process visas and turnaround time as advised by us to you is as per an estimate that is provided by Consulates. Applications are reviewed based on the information and documents submitted by you. Fly for Holidays is not responsible for the validity ,approval or rejection of your visa application at any point of time
Service Tags: Schengen Visa, Schengen Visa For Indians, Schengen Visa Online, Schengen e Visa, Schengen Visa fees, Schengen Multiple Entry Visa, Schengen Consulate,Schengen Visa Mumbai
China Visa | Dubai Visa | Singapore Visa | Thailand Visa | Schengen Visa | Philippines Visa | South Africa Visa | Turkey Visa | Australia Visa | Malaysia Visa | UK Visa | France Visa | Portugal Visa | Switzerland Visa | US Visa | Japan Visa | Greece Visa | Vietnam Visa | New Zealand Visa | Spain Visa | Italy Visa | Germany Visa | Netherlands Visa | Australia Visa | Hong-Kong Visa | Canada Visa