Simple steps to get a Philippines Visa:
Fly For Holidays has been a part of more than thousand traveler dreams. We offer quick and hassle-free Philippines Visa service. With a dedicated team of visa Experts, cater to all your Philippines Visa requirements.Throughout your visa process, you will have a dedicated visa expert support for your Philippines Visa application.
Steps that you have to follow for your Visa Application:
Step 1: Provide your Philippines travel plan to our Visa Expert.
Step 2: Prepare your documents and call us for the collection of the documents.
Step 3: Once we receive your documents, it will be verified by our Philippines Visa Expert and will be submitted to Philippines Embassy on a priority.
Step 4: Once your documents are submitted, pay your Philippines Visa Fees & we will deliver your Passport & Visa in 8-10 Working Days.
Documents to Carry while Traveling to Philippines
- Carry Original Valid Passport;
- Make sure to carry valid Philippines Visa Copy;
- Confirmed return Flight Ticket is must;
- Contact details of your family,relatives or business contact in Philippines;
- Confirmed hotel bookings or stay proof;
- Philippines Currency in cash or Foreign Exchange Receipt;
- Android Phone, preferably with a Philippines SIM card from India;
- Any additional documents like valid visa if traveling to third country.
Basic information to keep in mind while visiting Philippines
Should Have valid Passport and valid Philippines Visa;
Make sure you are well fit;
Can communicate properly;
Should be able to understand What Immigration Officer is asking and has to make sure to reply quickly with confidence.
You should be able to convince the officer that you have sufficient funds and you will exit the country before your visa expires.