Malaysia e Visa.
Visa ServiceVisa Service
Malaysia e Visa.
Malaysia is an alluring travel destination. A country with a rich culture, beautiful nature and hundreds of mesmerizing beaches, it is no surprise it got on the radar of every avid tourist out there. However, there are several things to consider while you are planning your Malaysian retreat.One of which is getting Malaysia Visa. Whether you are traveling to Malaysia on business or on vacation, getting Malaysia visa might give you a fair share of headache, especially if you are not in the loop with the latest requirements, regulations and the needed documents.
Applying Malaysia Visa Online with Fly For Holidays is Simple. Complete information about Malaysia Visa Fees & processing time is given below. All you have to do is apply for a Malaysia Tourist Visa with Fly For Holidays starting from Rs 2,050 and within 2-3 working days we will deliver your visa.
Type of Visa
|Tourist Visa (Multiple Entry)|
|Visa Cost||15 Days - 2050/-|
|Multiple Entry||30 Days|
|Documentation (Multiple Entry)||Required Scan Copy of Documents .|
|Processing Time||2-3 Working Days.|
|Visa Cost||30 Days - 3400/-|
|Multiple Entry||6 / 12 Months|
|Documentation (Multiple Entry)||Required Hard Copy of Documents|
|Processing Time||4-5 Working Days .|
|Visa Cost||6/ 12 Months - 6800/|
2. Scanned Photograph with White Background (Recommended in JPG Format)
3. Confirmed return Air ticket (Recommended in PDF Format)
4. Confirmed Hotel Voucher (Recommended in PDF Format)
5. Singapore Visa Copy (In case applicant is entering from Singapore).
Following are importants points.
1. eNTRI can be processed only before 48 hours of Flight.
2. Applicant should be Indian Citizen & travel should start from India.
3. Applicants residing inside India must have a direct flight from India to Malaysia
and direct return flight ticket from Malaysia to India or via Singapore, Thailand or
Brunei by air or land is permitted to enter Malaysia and exit Malaysia via the
following Entry/Exit points.
1. Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang (KLIA & KLIA 2)
2. Penang International Airport, Penang
3. Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
4. Melaka International Airport, Melaka
5. Senai International Airport, Johor
6. Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
7. Miri International Airport, Sarawak
8. Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
9. Labuan International Airport, Federal Territory of Labuan
1. Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
2. Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
3. Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
4. Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
5. Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
6. Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
What are terms & conditions of Malaysia eNTRI visa?
Malaysia well known as Truly Asia. Twin Tower, Genting and Night Tour are few major tourist attraction. Outdoor & Indoor theme park makes your trip complete. It observer number.of Holidays & Festival throughout the year.
Fly For Holidays presents you with easy to digest and simple to follow instructions on the best way to get Malaysia visa in the least stressful way possible. Whether you are looking into Malaysia visa for Indians or how to get a Malaysia e visa, you will find all the information you need well-organized and stocked in one place?, most importantly you can rest assured that all the details you get here are 100% accurate.
Aside of providing all the hottest Malaysia visa information, Fly For Holidays also provides you the option of applying for a visa via their online. Taking the hassle out of the equation, Fly For Holidays makes it as simple as humanly possible to get Malaysia visa. All you have to do is fill in an online form on the fly For Holiday website and with 2–3 working days they will deliver the visa to you. To find more information, including visa fees, pay a visit to Fly For Holiday website and apply for your Malaysia visa today..
Terms: Fly For Holidays is not responsible for Visa approval or Rejection as this is Solely Embassy discretion. Visa fees & service fee of Fly For Holidays is Non Refundable.
Call centre timings:
Monday to Friday - 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday - 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Arrange Documents Pick Up.