Malaysia e Visa.
Visa ServiceVisa Service
Malaysia e Visa.
Malaysia is an alluring travel destination. A country with a rich culture, beautiful nature and hundreds of mesmerizing beaches, it is no surprise it got on the radar of every avid tourist out there.
However, there are several things to consider while you are planning your Malaysian retreat. One of which is getting Malaysia Visa. Getting Malaysia visa might give you a fair share of a headache, especially if you are not in the loop with the latest requirements, regulations and the needed documents Malaysia Visa for Indians. Whether you need a Malaysia Business Visa or a Malaysia Tourist Visa
Fly For Holidays presents easy to digest and simple to follow instructions on the best way to get Malaysia visa for Indians in the least stressful way possible.
If you are an Indian and wanting a Malaysia e visa, here you will find all the information you need, well-organized and stocked in one place. Most importantly you can rest assured that all the details you get here are 100% accurate to enable getting Malaysia Visa for Indians.
Type of Visa
|Tourist E Visa|
|Single Entry||Visa Cost 15 Days stay - 2,150/-|
|Single Entry||Visa Cost 30 Days stay- 3,550/-|
|Processing Time||2-3 Working Days.|
|Validity of Visa||90 Days|
|Documentation||Required Soft Copy on Email|
2. Scanned Photograph with White Background (Recommended in JPG Format)
3. Confirmed return Air ticket (Recommended in PDF Format)
4. Confirmed Hotel Voucher (Recommended in PDF Format)
5. Singapore Visa Copy (In case applicant is entering from Singapore).
Following are importants points.
1. eNTRI can be processed only before 48 hours of Flight.
2. Applicant should be Indian Citizen & travel should start from India.
3. Applicants residing inside India must have a direct flight from India to Malaysia
and direct return flight ticket from Malaysia to India or via Singapore, Thailand or
Brunei by air or land is permitted to enter Malaysia and exit Malaysia via the
following Entry/Exit points.
1. Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang (KLIA & KLIA 2)
2. Penang International Airport, Penang
3. Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
4. Melaka International Airport, Melaka
5. Senai International Airport, Johor
6. Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
7. Miri International Airport, Sarawak
8. Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
9. Labuan International Airport, Federal Territory of Labuan
1. Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
2. Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
3. Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
4. Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
5. Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
6. Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak .