Multiple Entry Visa
Rs. 1,650 (USD 22.50)
Rs. 1,810 (USD 25.00)
Our Happy Customers
One of the amazing experience of how u can make your life easy when you like to apply for some travel visa..They are clear with their communication and deliver it promptly with no hiccups.. Thank you so much and this is just the beginning of our travel relationship..God bless
Our Happy Customers
Prompt, timely and smooth service. Document pick-up and drop - it made my life easier! I was initially hesitant but after talking to them trusted on handing over the passports. Thanks for your services Dharmesh! Will contact you in the future as well. Well done
Our Happy Customers
They are the best travel agents I have come across. I had an urgent trip coming up and all other agents had said I would not get my visa. However, flyforholidays not only managed to get me my visa within 2 days but also helped me get my passport to me at the airport. Very polite and helpful.
eNTRI or Electronic Travel Registration & Information is the online registration facility which the Malaysian government provides to facilitate entry in Malaysia for Indian Nationals under the Visa waiver programme.
1. Scanned Copy of Front and Back of Passport in JPG Format
2. Scanned Photograph with White Background in JPG Format
3. Confirmed return Air ticket in PDF Format
4. Confirmed Hotel Voucher in PDF Format
5. In case applicant is entering from Singapore then Singapore Visa Copy
One should know these following points before applying Malaysia eNTRI visa
1. Malaysia eNTRI Visa can be processed only 48 hours before Flight
2. Travel to Malaysia should start from India and applicant should be a citizen of India.
3.Individual residing inside India applying must have a direct flight from India to Malaysia and direct return flight ticket from Malaysia to India or via Singapore, Thailand or Brunei via air or land as medium is permitted to enter Malaysia and exit Malaysia via the following Entry/Exit points.
1. Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang (KLIA & KLIA 2)
2. Penang International Airport, Penang
3. Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
4. Melaka International Airport, Melaka
5. Senai International Airport, Johor
6. Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
7. Miri International Airport, Sarawak
8. Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
9. Labuan International Airport, Federal Territory of Labuan
1. Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
2. Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
3. Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
4. Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
5. Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
6. Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
Entry is only permitted through air or land border and applicant should have confirmed ticket as well as hotel confirmation as these have to be produced at the time of arriving in Malaysia.
The mandatory documents required to apply are Malaysia Visa, Scanned Passport with validity of 6 months, Photographs, Confirm ticket and Hotel Confirmation. Malaysian Visa photo of 35MM x45MM with background and 70% face should be visible.
Applicant has to submit his original passport along with Air ticket and Hotel Confirmation which should have validity of at least 9 months from date of entering Malaysia, Application form, Covering letter, 6 Month Bank statement with Bank sign and seal.
Applicant require original covering letter from Indian company addressed to ‘The Visa officer of Malaysia Consulate ‘, And also the Invitation letter from the overseas company addressed to ‘The Visa officer Malaysia Consulate’.
Call or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, application form, covering letter & check list of Malaysia Visa will be sent to you by our team.
It depends on how long you are willing to stay, there are different types of Visa Validity options which are available .
Yes, even if you are not in country you can still apply for Malaysian Visa as you have to submit all documents through email, also Malaysian Visa will be delivered to your inbox in PDF format.
After your documentation is ready, you can send us scan copy through email. Our dedicated mail id for Visa desk is email@example.com.
Malaysian Embassy usually takes 3-4 working days, but it may vary from application to application & it is solely embassy discretion.
Fly for Holidays is not responsible for approval, rejection or validity of visa. It is solely embassy discretion.
Malaysia Visa Application amendment or cancellation is not permitted once application is made.
Applied Malaysian Visa fees is completely non refundable and non transferable and thus cannot be refunded. Fly for Holidays is the best company for planning a trip abroad as we will help you with every move you move towards your visa application and having a successful trip. If you want to plan a trip to Malaysia then you should choose Fly for Holidays for a successful and memorable trip.