Simple steps to get a China Visa:
Fly For Holidays has been a part of more than thousand travelers dreams. We offer quick and hassle-free China Visa service. With a dedicated team of visa Experts, cater to all your China Visa requirements.Throughout your visa process, you will have a dedicated visa expert handling your China Visa application.
Steps that you have to follow for your Visa Application:
Step 1: Provide your China travel plan to our Visa Expert.
Step 2: Prepare your documents and call us for the collection of the documents.
Step 3: Once we receive your documents, it will be verified by our China Visa Expert and will be submitted to China Embassy on a priority.
Step 4: Once your documents are submitted, pay your China Visa Fees & we will deliver your Passport & Visa in 5 Working Days.
Documents to Carry while Traveling to China
- Carry Original Valid Passport;
- Make sure to carry valid China Visa Copy;
- Confirmed return Flight Ticket is must;
- Contact details of your family,relativesor business contact in China;
- Confirmed hotel bookings or stay proof;
- China Currency in cash or Foreign Exchange Receipt;
- Android Phone, preferably with a China SIM card from India;
- Any additional documents like valid visa if traveling to third country.
Basic information to keep in mind while visiting China
Should Have valid Passport and valid China Visa;
Make sure you are well fit;
Can communicate properly;
Should be able to understand What Immigration Officer is asking and has to make sure to reply quickly with confidence.
You should be able to convince the officer that you have sufficient funds and you will exit the country before your visa expires