Canada Visa Mumbai, India
Canada Visa For Indians
Canada a country with 22 UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Wood Buffalo National Park, Dinosaur Provincial Park, Head Smashed in Buffalo Jump and many more. Home to World-famous celebrities such as Justin Bieber, Ryan Gosling, Celine Dion, and Bryan Adams. A country with 6 time zones. Wasaga Beach, the longest freshwater beach in the world, Calgary Stampede world’s largest rodeo and biggest open-air event, Vancouver Island, world-famous Niagara Falls linked with the U.S by Rainbow Bridge and many more beautiful and scintillating places to visit in Canada and it would be very interesting to know this is real and that wouldn’t be possible without Canada Visa for Indians.
Canada Visa Fees For Indians 2020
|Canada Visa Type||Tourist Visa||Business Visa|
|Visa Fees||Rs. 13,500/-||Rs. 13,500/-|
Canada Visa Types
Canada Temporary Resident Visa
- Canada Tourist Visa – People intending to travel for tourism purpose need to have a valid tourist/visit visa which is known as temporary resident visa
- Meeting Family/Friends – People planning to meet family/friends staying in Canada also need to apply for Visitor Visa which falls under the category of temporary resident visa
- Canada Business Visa – People planning to attend business meetings/conferences, attending training sessions, seminars need to apply for a Business Visa also known as a temporary resident visa.
Canada Student Visa
- Students planning to visit Canada for further studies for more than 6 months need to apply for a study/student visa permit. If your study permit is approved you will be given a visitor visa (temporary resident visa) or an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
Permanent Resident Visa
- Permanent Resident Visas can be applied by those who are a Permanent Resident of Canada but do not hold a valid PR Card, and are outside Canada and will return to Canada by airplane, boat, train or bus.
Canada Work Visa
There are two types of category in work permit :
- Open Work Permit – An open work permit allows the employee to work for any employer in Canada, except for who is listed as ineligible on the list of employers.
- Employer Specific Work Permit – The conditions for this permit is mentioned on the work permit granted by the consulate which includes the conditions of :
- The name of the employer you can work for
- Location where you can work and,
- How long you can work.
Documents Required For Canada Visa Application
Canada Visitor Visa Checklist
- Original Passport & Old Passport if any.
- Three Recent Photographs (35 x 45 mm Matt Finish White background 80% Face).
- Online Filled Visa form. Our officer will Guide You
- Hotel Confirmation.
- Day Wise itinerary.
- Updated Bank statement for the last six months.
- Three Years Income Tax Returns.
- Offer / Appointment Letter
- Six Months Salary Slip
- Leave Letter from Company.
- In case of Self Employed :Current A/C Bank Statement
- GST Certificate & Company Income Tax Returns.
In Case Invitation from Canada Resident
- Invitation Letter from resident of Canada.
- Invite’s Passport Copy Visa Copy.
- Last three months Bank Statement.
- Employment Proof.
- Residence Proof.
Canada Visa Processing Time :
It usually take 22 to 25 Working days for Canadian High Commission to make a decision, however it may vary from case to case.
Canada Visa FAQ
Visa Applicants requires to submit following documents for their Canada Tourist Visa
1) Original Valid passport.
2) Online Filled Tourist Visa Application Form.
3) Covering letter of the Applicant.
4) Attested Bank statement reflecting transactions of the last six months.
5) Three Years Income Tax Returns.
6) Employment proof & Investment proof
Effective Jan 2019, all applicant has to visit the Centre for Biometric.
Once your appointment and Biometric is done, it usually takes 20-22 working days for Canadian Embassy to conclude your Canadian visa application, however, it totally depends on Embassy to Grant or Turns around the time of Visa.
Canada Visa fees for Indians is approximately Rs. 11,200/-. Apart from Government fees, Fly For Holidays service charges will be Rs. 2,000/-.
1) Dedicated Travel Consultant will be assigned to make sure that the visa application is filed correctly.
2) We will be filling up an online visa application form and Booking an appointment.
3) As per the case, Travel Consultant will be assisting applicants to prepare documents for their application.
4) We will be sharing all the letter formats which will be as per the format required by the Government.
Canada Consulate will require
- Invitation letter
- Scanned passport copy front & back
- Residential card, driving license.
- Residential address & contact details.
- Employment Proof.
You can pay by cash, cheque, NEFT, deposit in our company’s bank account& credit card (Additional 2% extra charge will be levied, if paid by credit card).
You will be notified by the Canadian Government on your registered email ID about the decision on your application.
With a valid Canada Visitor visa, Indian can stay a maximum of 180 days, however, it totally depends on Canadian Consulate.
All fees related to Canadian government fees, VFS charges and Fly For Holidays service charges is non-refundable.
Why Choose Fly For Holidays?
Visa for several countries.
We provide visa services for major countries including the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, New Zealand and many more.
At Fly for holidays we assure you for real-time support over calls, emails, and Whatsapp this will help you to prepare your documents properly
Pick and drop
Be rest assured for your application as we provide doorstep services for your application enabling you the next level of comfort.
Payment of visa fees
Your privacy and security is our primary concern . You can pay us online through net banking or Paytm and google pay.
Trust of Happy Customers
Our visa experts has handled more than 10,000