china visa for indians
We all know China is well known for its most popular culture. Chinese culture is one of the oldest cultures in the world and China is quite famous for it. People around the world visit China to learn and experience the traditions of China. The most popular festival of China is their Chinese New Year (Lunar New Year), for this festival people gather around the world in here. To experience and learn the culture of china one must have China Visa for Indians.
Apart from the culture people normally come here to explore this place. There are around 52 world heritage sites, numerous national parks and famous places you have heard it a lot. So let’s starts with the places to visit while in China. Cities like Beijing, Tibet, Shanghai are the cities that are very attractive but there are also places like Guilin, Chengdu, Hangzhou, and Yunnan, which are also must-visit while you are in China. After discovering the cities of China let’s move forward to famous attractions. We all have heard and saw the pictures of famous The Great Wall of China but rather than this you must see the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Li River, Yellow Mountain, Mogao Cave, Potala palace and Zhangjiajie National Park which are also in the list of World Heritage.
Traditions that you must see while in Chine are Chinese Kungfu, Chinese Folk Dance, traditional music, acrobatics, Beijing opera, Chinese shadow play, puppet play, and Chinese musical instruments. Rather than these, there are also some crafts and arts that china is quite famous for and that are Chinese Jade articles, silk, ancient Chinese furniture, Chinese knots, embroidery, lantern kites, paper cutting, paper umbrellas, ancient porcelain, calligraphy, Chinese paintings, cloisonné, four treasure of the study and Chinese seal. Festival like the Mid-autumn festival is also very popular after the Chinese new year.
To enjoy all these things and experiencing the traditions as well as the culture of China you must explore China and for that, you need a China Tourist Visa. Now the question arises on how to get a visa, so don’t worry we at Fly For Holidays are here to help you get your visa at your doorstep. Without you being worried and focused all you need to do is send your documents to us and the rest is up to us.
Documents that required for the tourist visa
- Original passport.
- 3 passport size photographs
- Application form
- 6 months bank statement attested by the bank in A4 size.
- Travel Itinerary
- Day wise Itinerary
- Hotel Accommodation
Documents that required for business visa
- Original Passport
- 3 photographs of passport size.
- Original cover letter
- Invitation letter from the Chinese company
- Trade License
- National ID card of the Chinese citizen who signs the invitation letter.
- There are three China Consulate in India one is in Delhi, the second one is in Kolkata and the other one is in Mumbai.
- China visa process is an offline process and the visa will be stamped on the Passport. Hence, it is mandatory to provide the Passport in Original.
- We, Fly For Holidays are Mumbai based visa agency we provide visa services to our customers, we provide China visa service to the people in Maharashtra and Karnataka Jurisdiction.
- If the applicant is from Mumbai and willing to visit China you need to contact us and we will provide you a courier service at your doorstep and you need to put the required documents in an envelope and hand it to the courier person.
- The courier service that we provide in Mumbai is Vichare Courier Service. The charges of the Vichare courier service will be paid by us, Fly For Holidays.
- For the people who reside out of Mumbai, the service that is available for them is Bluedart courier. All you need to do is the same put the required documents in an envelope and hand it to the courier person and you have to bear the courier of the Bluedart service.
- We help in rectifying the documents and advising on it. Help out with the proper formats for the same.
- Form Filling will be done by us once the required information is provided from your end.
- Cover letter format and rectification will be done by us.
- We will apply to the VAC center on behalf of the applicant.
- China Visa processing takes 4-5 working days.
- Once the process is completed and we receive the payment Passport will be couriered back to the address given by the applicant.
People who Visit China, often visit to Hong Kong, Apply Hong Kong Pre Arrival Registration here.
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.
CHINA VISA FEES 2020
|Type Of Visa
4 Working Days-Visa Fees
2 Working Days- Visa Fees
Apply Visa For China with Fly For Holidays
Why Choose Fly For Holidays?
Visa for several countries.
We provide visa services for major countries including the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, New Zealand and many more.
At Fly for holidays we assure you for real-time support over calls, emails, and Whatsapp this will help you to prepare your documents properly
Pick and drop
Be rest assured for your application as we provide doorstep services for your application enabling you the next level of comfort.
Payment of visa fees
Your privacy and security is our primary concern . You can pay us online through net banking or Paytm and google pay.
Trust of Happy Customers
Our visa experts has handled more than 10,000 happy customers which allowed us to process more than 30,000 visa applications.
Promise to our customer
To get more happy customers we keep ourselves updated about the process which allows us to ensure to get your work on time.