Switzerland Visa For Indians
Switzerland one of the heavenly Countries in Europe. Every couple on this planet has a wish to spend their Honeymoon at this destination. A traveler has to keep in mind about many factors when planning a trip to Switzerland from India.
One of the important factors is travel & tour expenses, as this is one of the luxurious destinations of Europe, which has a high living standard, so every couple cannot afford to plan a honeymoon in Switzerland. Acceptable Currencies are Swiss Franc and Euro.
Also, it requires a lot of planning to plan a trip to Switzerland, as getting a Switzerland Visa for Indians is not easy. It is not impossible, but it requires proper planning.
Switzerland is part of the Schengen Area, so the visa issued by the Government will be Schengen Visa, which could be used to visit any Schengen Country.
Below are a few points which you need to take care before applying for Switzerland Tourist Visa:
- Current work status in your home country, are you full time employed or self-employed. This is one of the most important factors that every individual has to keep in mind before applying for any developed country visa; failure will lead to visa rejection.
- Financial conditions of an applicant. The Switzerland consulate is concerned about your financial conditions, as they have to make sure that you will be able to sustain during your visit to Switzerland.
- It is very important to make sure the number of days you are planning a trip.
Documents required for Switzerland Visa
Once you are good with the above points, the next step is to arrange documents for processing visas, below are few mandatory documents that will be required to get approval from Switzerland Embassy.
- Original Valid Passport, make sure the passport has a minimum of 3 months of validity and it is in good condition.
- Photograph – Specification of the photograph is 35 mm x 45 mm 80% coverage of face & it should be clicked on white or grey background.
- Duly filled and signed application form.
- Personal Covering letter addressed to the Embassy of New Delhi. Covering a few points like, Number of people traveling along with you, their passport number, travel dates your employment details & person who will bear the expenses of the trip.
- 03 Months updated and attested bank statements. The main applicant can submit his bank statement, it is not mandatory to submit a bank statement of all the travelers.
- 3 Years Income Tax Returns.
- Travel Insurance with coverage of a minimum of 30,000 Euros.
- Blocked flight ticket or confirmed ticket
- Hotel Reservation booked for the entire stay.
- Employment proof – It is very important to submit employment proof, below is the list of documents based on your employment.
- If you are salaried then you can submit Company offer/appointment/contract letter
- 3 Months Payslip / Salary slips.
- Leave Letter from the Company. This is an important document to submit, as the Embassy wants to make sure that your employer is aware of your travel plan and has sanctioned the leaves.
- If you are self-employed than you can submit business registration proof like GST Certificate, Registrar Of Company, Partnership deed or any deed proving your self-employment.
- Company Bank Statement & ITR. In the case of a proprietorship firm, a personal bank statement and ITR will be acceptable.
- Covering letter will be made on Company letterhead
In case trip is sponsored by third person (only parents, immediate family members & employer can sponsor the trip).
- One Government-issued ID card e.g. Passport Copy or Aadhar Card.
- Updated and attested bank statement for the past three months
- Income tax returns of the past three years
- Sponsorship letter
- Employment Proof – (Refer above for employment proof).
Procedure to process Switzerland Visa
Once all the documents are in place, the next step is to start the visa filing process.
It is always advisable to take advice from the best visa agent, as without knowing the process you will end up putting your trip on the toss.
Fly For Holidays is the right place, where our expertise will not only help you to guide about the process but also help with the verification of documentation, this will help you to understand about the process and you will get an assurance about the approval of visa, as we will be providing all the formats that have to be made as per Government Standard.
Our service fees are Rs.1,250/- per applicant, with a nominal charge, we verify your document, fill-up the form, prepare a cover letter, share all the formats & book an appointment at the center.
On the appointment date, you will have to visit the VFS Centre, wherein you will have to submit all your documents and at the same time biometrics will be done.
Once your documents are submitted at the center, VFS will forward it to the Switzerland Embassy for further process. It takes around 12-15 working days for Switzerland Embassy to take a decision, however, it may vary from case to case.
What if my Switzerland visa is rejected?
There are chances of visa rejection, as there are many factors that are involved in the Embassy to conclude.
As mentioned earlier, employment and finance these two play an important role in the visa approval.
If you take our services our visa expert will have a word with you about employment and finance in detail.
If your visa is rejected, you can re-apply immediately, but you have to make sure whether reapplying will help you get the visa, because when reapplying Embassy will reconsider the case but this time they will evaluate your case very strictly.
In case your visa is rejected, all fees are nonrefundable, it comes to around Rs.9,250/- per application including all charges. If you include travel insurance than total figure ends up to Rs.10,000/-
Points to remember:
Apply switzerland tourist visa now !!
- With a valid Switzerland visa, you can visit any Schengen Area.
- It is always advisable to take expert advice while processing developed countries’ visa.
- It is not advisable to book a confirmed flight ticket for a visa, we can always block an itinerary for you.
- While applying for the Switzerland Visa, it is important to make sure that your maximum stay is in Switzerland.
- Employment & Finance is an important factor for visa approval.
- Switzerland can be explored only between April & July.
Why Choose Fly For Holidays?
Visa for several countries.
We provide visa services for major countries including the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, New Zealand and many more.
At Fly for holidays we assure you for real-time support over calls, emails, and Whatsapp this will help you to prepare your documents properly
Pick and drop
Be rest assured for your application as we provide doorstep services for your application enabling you the next level of comfort.
Payment of visa fees
Your privacy and security is our primary concern . You can pay us online through net banking or Paytm and google pay.
Trust of Happy Customers
Our visa experts has handled more than 10,000 happy customers which allowed us to process more than 30,000 visa applications.
Promise to our customer
To get more happy customers we keep ourselves updated about the process which allows us to ensure to get your work on time.