Italy Business Visa For Indians
The third-largest economy in the European Union has an advanced and mixed economy and the eight-largest exporter in the world. Italy is one of the leading manufacturers and exporter of a variety of products including machinery, food, furniture, clothing, vehicles, pharmaceuticals, and robots.
The industrial units are regionalized here in the northwest and known as ‘ Industrial Triangle’ comprising of Milan – Turin – Geneva where a large number of machinery, automotive, aerospace, and naval production is done. Italy is also one of the leading producers of wines, regional cheese, and olive oil.
Italy is considered as the largest hub for luxury goods in the European market. Italy has a large number of small & medium enterprises that are the backbone of the country’s economy and it encourages people from around the world for business purposes.
Indians intending to visit Italy for business meetings, attending the seminar, and conference needs to apply for a business visa which falls under the category of short term visas. Indians have to apply for Italy Business Visa for Indians.
While holding this visa you can explore Italy and neighboring regions as a tourist as Italy is one of the 26 Schengen Nation provided you hold a valid visa and your main purpose for the visit is business.
You can explore some of the wonderful tourist sites such as Leaning Tower of Pisa, Colosseum, Vatican City, Canals in Venice, Lake Como and to have a traditional taste of Pizza and wine here.
Eligibility for Italy business visa
- You must have a valid passport of 3 months’ validity after your scheduled return date.
- 2 blank pages in the passport.
- Valid Business Proof in the home country.
- Social & Economic ties in the home country proving your return.
- Proper documents from the inviter.
- Passports with name remarks are not accepted.
How to apply for an Italy business visa?
- The business visa for Italy allows you to visit for business meetings, attending the seminar and conferences which is processed offline. The applicant is required to visit the center for the submission of the documents and biometrics. The visa received will be stamped on the passport.
- On the scheduled appointment day you have to visit the VFS center submit the documents as per the checklist, submit the biometrics, and make the payment for visa processing. VFS fees and Consulate charges are to be paid at the center.
Process for Italy business visa
- Italy Business Visa is an offline process wherein the applicant is required to visit the center and submit the documents on paper (A4 size) at the nearby VFS center.
- It is always advisable to take the help of a travel agent for the guidance on the selection of the visa type, procedure & documents to be submitted.
- On deciding the travel plan you need to start collecting the documents. Inviter’s documents must be received in advance as it is required for filling up the online form & cover letter.
- Visa form is filled online, fill up the required details. An incomplete form may lead to delay or rejection of the visa.
- The cover letter must be on the letterhead addressing to the Italy Consulate with the authorized person’s name and signature and seal on the letter. The letter must also mention your position and duration of the service, the purpose of the visit, travel dates, and expenses.
- The invitation letter must be on the letterhead addressing to the Italy consulate with the invitee’s details and authorized person’s name and signature and seal on the letter. The letter must have an invitee’s details, the purpose of the visit, and travel dates.
- On the collection of all the required documents as per the checklist, you can schedule an appointment at the nearby VFS center.
- On the scheduled appointment day it is advisable to reach 15 min before the scheduled time.
- At the VFS center, the representative will be collecting all the required documents and you will be guided for biometrics and then you need to pay the visa fees. VFS fees and consulate fees are to be paid at the center in cash or by card.
- On completion of the entire process of submission of documents, biometrics, and fees you need to wait for around 10 – 12 days to get your visa processed.
- You can track your application online with the reference number given on the receipt by the VFS center on payment or by calling the VFS center.
- Once your passport is ready for collection you need to carry the original payment receipt, one original government ID proof, and a Xerox of it.
- You can opt for courier service by paying the charges for the same if you do not wish to visit the center again.
- Visa will be valid for 90 days, single entry, or as per the condition mentioned on the stamped visa.
Documents required for Italy business visa
- Original Passport
- Visa Form
- Document Checklist
- Appointment letter
- Travel itinerary
- Hotel Accommodation
- Bank Statement
- Income Tax Returns
- Travel Insurance
Company-Sponsored Business trip
- Company bank statement.
- Any other financial documents
- Company Income Tax Returns
- Cover letter from the company on the letterhead with the applicant’s details, purpose, travel date & duration of the visit.
- Appointment letter & Leave Letter from the Indian Company.
- Salary slips.
- Salary Account statement.
- Job Profile in Company.
Self-employed – Business trip
- Bank Statement for Company & Personal.
- Income Tax Returns for 3 years of Company & Personal
- Cover letter on company letterhead with the designation, travel date, and purpose of visit.
- Company Registration Papers.
Documents from Italy for Business Purpose
- Invitation letter from Italy on Company Letterhead with details of inviting person, employment details, the purpose of visit, and duration of stay.
- Company Profile.
- Passport Copy or copy of Identity Card of the signatory.
Additional documents may be required by the consulate apart from the documents mentioned in the checklist.
- Turnaround time of the application processing is the Italian consulate’s discretion. Processing time for the application is 10 – 12 days however it may differ based on the application. It is advisable to submit documents are per the checklist to avoid delays & rejection.
- Consulate accepts application 90 days before your intended travel date. It is advisable to submit documents in a proper order to avoid delays or rejection.
Italy Business visa fees
- Visa fees can be paid by two modes: card and cash at the VFS counter.
|Meeting / Conference|
INR 6,370 – Adult
| || || || || |
Where to apply?
Apply italy business visa now !!
- Fly For Holidays is a visa expert, have processed more than 2500 Italy visa application with over 95% success rate.
- Once you are ready with all the documents from India and Italy and the appointment letter. On the scheduled appointment day you need to visit the VFS center where you have booked an appointment.
- You need to carry all the documents in the original and copy while visiting the center. Mumbai, New Delhi, Panaji, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Puducherry, Hyderabad, Pune, Cochin, Bangalore, Chennai Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Trivandrum, and Gurgaon are the centers wherein Italy Tourist Visa applications are accepted.
Why Choose Fly For Holidays?
Visa for several countries.
We provide visa services for major countries including the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, New Zealand and many more.
At Fly for holidays we assure you for real-time support over calls, emails, and Whatsapp this will help you to prepare your documents properly
Pick and drop
Be rest assured for your application as we provide doorstep services for your application enabling you the next level of comfort.
Payment of visa fees
Your privacy and security is our primary concern . You can pay us online through net banking or Paytm and google pay.
Trust of Happy Customers
Our visa experts has handled more than 10,000 happy customers which allowed us to process more than 30,000 visa applications.
Promise to our customer
To get more happy customers we keep ourselves updated about the process which allows us to ensure to get your work on time.