Germany Business Visa
Germany, a country having a highly developed social market economy, the largest national economy in Europe where the business is at its heart. A country which is considered as a topmost location in the world for trade fairs and it is home to 2/3 of the trade fairs taking place in the world. The largest annual trade fair and congresses take place in the various cities of Germany.
Germany is home to well-known brands and 37 are headquartered here and 30 of which are included in DAX. Some famous brands of Germany are Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Bayer, SAP, Siemens, Allianz, Adidas, BASF, Bosch, and Nivea.
Germany is moreover recognized for its small & medium enterprises which are known as the Mittlestand Model and of which around 1000 of it are the global market leaders. All these figures and stats are proof why Germany is one of the most visited countries for business purposes.
Another country in Europe is recognized as the favorite business center like Germany is London. London is the capital, as well as the finance center for the United Kingdom it has market economy like Germany which promotes small and medium enterprises to boost the economy.
People traveling to London is for business purposes are increasing many folds from throughout the world as London is the leading financial center for an international business like Germany.
Indians too are one of the top visitors in Germany and London for business purposes. People visiting Germany for business purposes or attending a trade fair need to apply for a Business visa for Germany. While you hold a Business Visa for Germany you can also go around for sightseeing or on a leisure trip in Germany and other Schengen Countries too though the main purpose of your visit must be business. You do not need to apply for a separate Germany Tourist Visa.
Some famous destinations to explore in your leisure time in Germany are Cologne Cathedral, The Black Forest, Neuschwanstein, The Rhine Valley, Museum Island, The Berlin Wall, and Insel Mainau: The Flower Island of Lake Constance.
Eligibility for Germany Business Visa
- You must hold a valid passport of 3 months’ validity after your scheduled return date.
- 2 blank pages in the passport.
- Valid Business Proof in the home country.
- Social & Economic ties in the home country proving your return.
- Proper documents from the inviter.
- No Name Observation the Passport.
How to apply for a Germany business visa?
- Business visa is an offline process so you need to visit the center for submission of the documents and biometrics and for that, you need to schedule an appointment at your nearby VFS center.
- On the day of the appointment, you need to visit the center and submit the documents as per the document checklist. Some applicants may require additional documents other than the checklist advised by the consulate as it varies from case to case.
- You also need to give the biometrics if you are traveling to Schengen country for the first time or if you have given the biometrics before 36 months.
Process for Germany Business Visa
- Germany Business Visa is an offline process wherein the applicant is required to visit the center and submit the documents on paper at the nearby VFS center.
- It is always advisable to take the help of a travel agent for the guidance on the selection of the visa type, procedure & documents to be submitted.
- Once the travel plan is decided you need to start collecting the documents from the inviter and the home country.
- Visa form is filled online, make sure to fill all the details to the best of your knowledge.
- The cover letter must be on the letterhead addressing to the German Consulate with the authorized person’s name and signature and seal on the letter.
- The invitation letter must be on the letterhead addressing to the German consulate with the invitee’s details and authorized person’s name and signature and seal on the letter.
- On the collection of all the required documents as per the checklist, you can schedule an appointment at the nearby VFS center.
- On the scheduled appointment day it is advisable to reach 15 min before the scheduled time.
- At the VFS center, the representative there will assist you and verify all the documents for submission.
- Once the documents are verified and collected by the representative you will guide for biometrics and then you need to pay the visa fees.
- On completion of the entire process of submission of documents, biometrics, and fees you need to wait for around 13 – 15 days to get your visa processed.
- You can track your application online with the reference number given on the receipt by the VFS center on payment or by calling the VFS center.
- Once your passport is ready for collection you need to carry the original payment receipt, one original government ID proof, and a Xerox of it.
- You can also opt for courier service by paying the charges for the same if you do not wish to visit the center again.
- Visa will be valid for 90 days, single entry, or as per the condition mentioned on the stamped visa.
Documents required for business visa
- Original Passport
- Visa Form
- Travel itinerary
- Hotel Accommodation
- Bank Statement
- Income Tax Returns
- Travel Insurance
Company-Sponsored Business trip
- 6 months company bank statement.
- Any other financial documents
- 3 years company Income Tax Returns
- Cover letter from the company on the letterhead with the purpose & duration of the visit.
- Appointment letter, Leave Letter from the Indian Company.
- 3 months salary slips
- Job Profile in Company.
Self-employed – Business trip
- 6 months updated personal & company bank statement.
- 3 years company Income Tax Returns – Personal & Company.
- Cover letter on company letterhead with employment details and purpose of visit.
- Company Registration Papers.
Documents from Germany for Business Purpose
- Invitation letter from Germany on Company Letterhead with details of inviting person, employment details, the purpose of visit, and duration of stay.
- Company Profile.
- Passport Copy of the signatory.
- Trade Fair Receipt with your Name & Passport Number.
- Payment receipt for attending the trade fair.
Additional documents may be required by the consulate apart from the documents mentioned in the checklist as all the applications are been judged based on merit.
- The turnaround time of the application is the consulate’s decision. However, the normal processing time for a business visa is 13 – 15 days after the submission of the documents. It is advisable to start the process at least 30 days in advance before the intended travel date.
- Consulate accepts application 90 days in advance. It is advisable to submit documents in a proper order to avoid delays or rejection.
People who Visit Germany on Schengen Visa often visit UK , Apply UK Visa For Indians with Fly For Holidays
apply germany business visa now !!
Germany business visa fees 2020
|Visa Type||Purpose||Validity||Consulate Fee||VFS Fees||Service Fee|
|Business||Official||03 Months||Rs.6,300/-||Rs.1,180||Rs. 1,250|
Where to apply?
- Fly For Holidays is the best visa agent, as we have processed more than 10,000 visa applications for Schengen Countries and our experts are well up to date about the procedure and visa formalities.
- Once you are ready with all the documents from India and Germany with the appointment letters. On the scheduled appointment day you need to visit the VFS center where your appointment is booked.
- You need to carry all the documents in the original/copy while visiting the center. Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore are some of the centers wherein Germany Business Visa applications are accepted.
Why Choose Fly For Holidays?
Visa for several countries.
We provide visa services for major countries including the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, New Zealand and many more.
At Fly for holidays we assure you for real-time support over calls, emails, and Whatsapp this will help you to prepare your documents properly
Pick and drop
Be rest assured for your application as we provide doorstep services for your application enabling you the next level of comfort.
Payment of visa fees
Your privacy and security is our primary concern . You can pay us online through net banking or Paytm and google pay.
Trust of Happy Customers
Our visa experts has handled more than 10,000 happy customers which allowed us to process more than 30,000 visa applications.
Promise to our customer
To get more happy customers we keep ourselves updated about the process which allows us to ensure to get your work on time.