how to process dubai residence visa
Dubai is one of the most attractive cities in the United Arab Emirates. Millions of people visit Dubai for touring, for studying, some to reside and some to start their own business. It’s a center of trade for international as well as regional. Dubai’s economy relies on trading, tourism, aviation, and financial services. Dubai –a country with treasures of gold. Numerous people plan to reside and start their own business in Dubai and for that, you need a Dubai residence visa for Indians.
Dubai Residence visa is a license to live legally in the United Arabs. The company in which a person is working will sponsor the visa to that person along with a labor card and work permit. There are several types of residence visas like student visa, maid visa, family residence, employment residence visa, relative residence visa and property visa that doesn’t exist now since the year 2007.
- Employed by the UAE company: The company will apply or sponsor the candidate with the residence visa, for this, you must be in UAE and issue the official work letter that confirms the employment contract. This contract must be signed by both the parties the employee and the employer and register at the ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE), after that the employer can apply for the visa. The government employed, even in this your government sector company will apply or sponsor you with a residence visa.
- Investor in Business: In this case, the investor sponsors himself for applying and processing the residence of a visa in the name of his registered company.
- Property in UAE: The visa process will be sponsored under the owner’s name that he owns in Dubai.
The residence visa has a 1,2, 3 years of validation depend on the sponsor and the visa which is a great advantage as compared to other countries. According to the recent changes a visa can be also be issued for 5 to 10 years. You can renew your visa without limitation. Dubai residence visa is issued to the people that are foreigners when they are already inside the country via entry permit, short-long term tourist visa or work visa.
The applicant should be above 18 and can go under medical tests to prove that the applicant is medically fit. The applicant must also pass a security check and apply for an emirate ID card.
The benefit of having a residence visa.
- One can have access to financial facilities.
- One can open a personal bank account.
- One can apply for a driving license.
- One can access government health services and health insurance.
- One can register their children in private as well as government schools.
- One can invest and work.
- A travel visa is free for certain destinations.
Long Term Residence Visa:
According to a new system that is implemented in 2019 by the government, long term visas is that it enables a foreigner to work, stay and study in Dubai without the need of national sponsorship but with 100% ownership of their business in the mainland. This visa is issued for 5 to 10 years and can be renewed automatically.
Sponsoring family residency visa
The employer or employee who has a valid Dubai Residence Visa can sponsor their family regardless of their job titles if they earn a minimum salary of 4000 AED or 3000+ accommodation with clearing the medical test.
Documents for Dubai RESIDENCE Visa for Indians
- UAE visa application form (you will get online or from the relevant typing center.
- Original passport.
- Two passport size picture, as mentioned in the visa application.
- Proof of the sponsor’s legal residency or UAE citizenship.
- Proof of passes medical certificate.
- Proof of health insurance
- For family visas: proof of birth certificate or marriage certificate.
- For work visa: sponsor must include the work contract and copies of the company’s valid trade license.
You have to apply for Dubai Residence Visa once you are in the country that means you have entered with entry permit first and that entry permit your sponsor has to get it.
Then once you are in the country your sponsor has to apply for a residence visa at the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) of the relevant in which you are going to stay. They will also pay the fees of the Dubai Residence Visa depending on the validity of the visa. once the application is approved GDRFA will affix a Residence Visa on your passport and you will get Emirate ID Card. It takes 10 days to 3 weeks to process the Dubai Residence Visa.
You can also visit Dubai on Visit Visa Apply Dubai Visa For Indians with Fly For Holidays
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.