96 Hours Dubai Transit Visa
A pre-planned trip to the third country with a halt in Dubai allows you to visit Dubai as a tourist while holding the 96 hrs transit visa i.e you can exit the airport visit your family and friends and go around for local sightseeing.
It also allows you to have a budgeted trip to Dubai with minimum charges and visiting the famous tourist spots.
While in transit in Dubai you can explore Desert Safari. You get to experience a different Arabic Desert. Multiple options are available to select for you to visit including Red Dune Safari, Desert Safari with Quad Biking, and Hatta Mountain Safari.
You get to see mesmerizing desert scenery and the flora & fauna with activities and a luxurious and traditional dinner there. The best option here is a combo of Dhow Cruise & Desert Safari as you get a chance to visit the desert & dinner cruise on Dubai Marina.
While traveling to the desert you drift upon sands on a 4 x 4 dune bash covering the massive desert terrain with stunning scenery. After reaching there you can relax in a Bedouin inspired tent and several activities giving a glimpse of desert traditions including henna designing, shisha smoking, photography in traditional Emirati costumes, belly dance, and BBQ dinner.
At the Dhow Cruise, you will float in the Dubai Marina in a double-decker dhow with amazing sight and views which is noncomparable to any.
A traditional Tanura Dance performance will be an additional sight. You will have a buffet dining with local & international delicacies.
You can opt for Desert Safari with Dune Bashing that will have air-conditioned vehicle, unlimited refreshments, sunset photography, Fire show, Camel Riding, and Sand Boarding.
Quad Biking is also available for adventurous bike lovers though you do not need any special skills except to meet certain health requirements and aged above 16 years as it will be an off-road exploration that will be enthralling and awe-inspiring.
Hatta Mountain Safari is also a very unique experience of visiting Hatta Village, Ancient Fort, and a mosque. You will come across mud houses taking you back to the memories of 16-century art & architecture.
Hatta Dam wherein water is garnered from mountain springs and used for irrigation as well as producing electricity. A must visit is Hatta Hill Park, which is known for mountain walkways & lush green spaces. You can even visit the Carpet market selling beautifully designed carpets.
Traveling to the third country while you transit through Dubai you require 96 hrs Visa if your transit time is less than 96 hrs. Dubai 96 hrs Transit Visa allows you to leave the airport premises.
Eligibility for Dubai 96 hrs Transit Visa
- You must have a Passport that has the validity of 6 months once you arrive in Dubai.
- You must prove you will exit Dubai before the transit time expires by holding the ticket for the third country.
- You can transit through this visa only if you exit from Dubai is through Emirates & Fly Dubai airlines.
- The validity of the visa will be of 30 days but stay must be less than 96 hrs.
How to apply for a Dubai 96 hrs Tourist Visa?
- Dubai 96 hrs transit visa is an E-visa and has an online procedure and with minimum requirements of the documents.
- 96 hrs transit visa doesn’t require you to visit the VFS center. It can be processed through the travel agent
- You can forward the required documents to the travel agent and get your visa in 2-3 working days.
Documents required for 96 hours Dubai Visa for Indians
Documents must be scanned in PDF format
- Scanned Passport Copy.
- 1 Photo (No Specific background), it should be clear
- Pan Card if applicable.
- Air Ticket proving exit from Dubai
DUBAI 96 HOURS TRANSIT Visa Fees 2020
- If you are unsure on you would be able to exit in 96 hrs it is advisable to get 14 Days Dubai Tourist Visa
- With this 96 hrs Transit Visa you are allowed to exit the airport and explore the city.
- You can explore the nearby areas such as Desert Safari, Burj Khalifa, Dubai City Tour, and Dubai Mall – shopping.
Apply Dubai Visa For Indians with Fly For Holidays
Where to apply?
- You can apply through the travel agent by forwarding the required documents.
- On completion of the process, the visa received will be an E-Visa.
Points to Remember
- You need to check the Emigration Check Required (ECR) remark on the passport which is on the last page of the passport.
- Passport with the remark of the Emigration Check Required (ECR) needs to have the OK TO BOARD message updated on the ticket.
- The process of OK TO BOARD can only be done when the visa process is completed and you have a confirmed air ticket.
- The process of OK TO BOARD can be done by a travel agent who has processed this 96 hrs transit visa.
- For updating OK TO BOARD message on your ticket you need to give Air Ticket, Passport, and Valid Visa copy is required.
- In case if you fail to update OK TO BOARD message on the air ticket, the Immigration department may deport you despite having a valid visa.
- Charges of INR 300/- is required to get the OK TO BOARD message updated.
- OK TO BOARD message must be updated at least 5 days before the travel date.
Why Choose Fly For Holidays?
Visa for several countries.
We provide visa services for major countries including the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, New Zealand and many more.
At Fly for holidays we assure you for real-time support over calls, emails, and Whatsapp this will help you to prepare your documents properly
Pick and drop
Be rest assured for your application as we provide doorstep services for your application enabling you the next level of comfort.
Payment of visa fees
Your privacy and security is our primary concern . You can pay us online through net banking or Paytm and google pay.
Trust of Happy Customers
Our visa experts has handled more than 10,000 happy customers which allowed us to process more than 30,000 visa applications.
Promise to our customer
To get more happy customers we keep ourselves updated about the process which allows us to ensure to get your work on time.