48 Hours Dubai Transit Visa
Traveling to Dubai has become much easier for people from around the world as visa processing is very easier compared to other countries for tourism purposes.
Dubai also offers various types of visas under the tourist category to make it easier for people to visit Dubai.
People holding this visa can exit the airport and explore the nearby sightseeing areas or even visit your family & friends.
You can pre-plan your visit and book the ticket accordingly as it allows to explore another destination though for a short period.
While visiting Dubai with this transit visa you can visit Bur Dubai and explore the nearby areas. Bur Dubai is a district located on the western side of Dubai Creek in Dubai.
The metro line goes through Bur Dubai connecting the airport so it is very easier to visit this place. This district is very famous for shopping streets and souqs. You can surely stroll around do buy some exciting stuff from here.
Bur Dubai also has the only Hindu temple which is situated between the Grand Mosque and the Creek.
You can visit the Dubai Museum while in Bur Dubai. Dubai Museum is located in Al Fahidi Fort which was built in 1787 and the oldest building in Dubai.
The exhibits here are found underground which can be reached via the ramp. You can find old maps of Dubai, a video room that showcases how far Dubai has reached from 1960.
Next will be the life-size model of the pre-oil era, then after setting a foot on the deck of a dhow to the creekside souq moving ahead, you will find mock souq of shops of craftsmen, vendors & buyers. Realistic sounds and videos here of the craftsman give the feeling of the busy souq.
Galleries here present the archaeological from the ancient settlements and tombs at Jumeriah and Al Quasis which goes back to 3000 BC. The gift shop is the last in the queue before you exit to the southern exit of the museum.
You can check the beauty of the Al Fahidi Fort which is square with towers at three corners. Fort was built with coral rocks and mortar in phases.
There is a tall dhow in the center of the courtyard covering the underground gallery. There are three gates of which the main gate is a ticket counter for the gallery whereas, the other two have the collection of arms & weapons of historical periods and the model of the city of 1820 AD.
Traditional musical instruments can also be seen and video folk music. In the central courtyard, you will find bronze cannonballs, well, and boats.
There is also a house made up of weaved palm fronds known as Arish which has a kitchen, household furniture, and the objects used by the people of that age. Arish has a wind tower design that was used for air conditioning in the absence of electricity.
Traveling to the third country and transiting through Dubai you require 48 hrs Transit Visa if your transit time is less than 48 hrs. Dubai 48 hrs Transit Visa also allows you to move out of the airport.
Eligibility for Dubai 48 hrs Transit Visa
- You need to have a Passport that has the validity of 6 months on arrival in Dubai.
- You must prove your purpose of visit to Dubai and the ticket for the third country you are traveling for.
- You can hold this visa only if your exit from Dubai is through Emirates & Fly Dubai.
- The validity of the visa will be of 30 days but stay must not be more than 48 hrs.
How to apply for a Dubai 48 hrs Tourist Visa?
- Dubai 48 hrs transit visa is an E-visa with an online procedure and minimum requirements of the documents.
- You are not required to visit the VFS center for the submission of documents or biometrics in that case.
- You just need to forward your required documents to the travel agent and receive your visa in 2-3 working days via Mail or Whats App.
Documents for Dubai Visa for Indians
Documents must be scanned in PDF format
- Bio pages of the Passport.
- 1 Photo
- Pan Card if applicable.
- Air Ticket proving exit from Dubai
DUBAI 48 HOURS TRANSIT Visa Fees 2020
- If you are unsure on you would be able to exit in 48 hrs it is advisable to get 96 hrs Dubai Transit Visa or 14 Days Dubai Tourist Visa
- With this 48 hrs Transit Visa you are allowed to leave the airport area.
- You can explore the nearby areas such as Burj Khalifa, Dubai City Tour, and Bur Dubai wherein you can shop around.
Apply Dubai Visa Online with Fly For Holidays
Where to apply?
- You have to get in touch with a travel agent and not required to visit any VFS center.
- Forwarding the required documents as specified will get your visa done in 2-3 working days.
- Once the visa process is completed you will receive an E-Visa through registered Mail id or Whats App.
Points to Remember
- You need to check the Emigration Check Required remark on the passport which is on the Address page of the passport.
- Passport with the remark of the Emigration Check Required (ECR) needs to update the OK TO BOARD message on the ticket.
- This process of OK TO BOARD message can only be done when the visa process is completed and your ticket is booked.
- The process of OK TO BOARD is done by the travel agent who has processed the transit visa.
- For updating OK TO BOARD message on your ticket you need to hold Air Ticket, Passport, and Valid Visa is required.
- In case if you fail to update OK TO BOARD message on the airline may deport you despite having a valid visa.
- There will be a charge of INR 300 to get the OK TO BOARD message updated.
- OK TO BOARD message must be updated at least 3 days before they travel.
Why Choose Fly For Holidays?
Visa for several countries.
We provide visa services for major countries including the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, New Zealand and many more.
At Fly for holidays we assure you for real-time support over calls, emails, and Whatsapp this will help you to prepare your documents properly
Pick and drop
Be rest assured for your application as we provide doorstep services for your application enabling you the next level of comfort.
Payment of visa fees
Your privacy and security is our primary concern . You can pay us online through net banking or Paytm and google pay.
Trust of Happy Customers
Our visa experts has handled more than 10,000 happy customers which allowed us to process more than 30,000 visa applications.
Promise to our customer
To get more happy customers we keep ourselves updated about the process which allows us to ensure to get your work on time.